Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treating


Everyone dressed up this year even dad(who is taking the picture).
I have to say I wasn't very excited about it, Unlike some of my other sisters who love this holiday
I don't really care for it. This was better then other years just because the kids had so much fun!

I had been able to dress Gavin up a couple of times before but
for some reason when I went to
put it on him for real he was very upset and was kicking and screaming!



I decided to use the wagon but it turned out to be a horrible idea, me and my ideas!
This was the norm for last night Tristin who was Spidey was
very quiet and chill, and Gavin was Batman and he just wanted to eat the candy and didn't really care much about going to the next house.

There is a definite learning curve when it comes to trick or treating. Gavin picked up the saying very quick, but then he would do things like try to get into peoples houses to pet their dog or keep asking for more, or trying to take more then one when they let you choose. Tristin was quiet and wouldn't even say "trick-or-treat" and couldn't figure out how to open up his bag to get the candy in. Over all it was fun but very tiring.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Kendall I loved watching the boys get ready for and enjoy Halloween! They are such cutl handsome little guys I love them alot. By the way, I love you new blog border! Mom

Chauntel said...

It's so fun to watch your little ones enjoy Halloween, right? I like the font on your blog, very cute. The boys look adorable!!!