Thursday, February 14, 2008


Aunt Jillian with Tristin(red binki!)

Cousin Kamden with Tristin

Mommy holding Tristin, ok so Tristin is awake alot more these days so that is why everyone has a picture with him. We love to hold Gavin but if he sleeps he doesn't get pictures!

Tristin looks scared because Gavin is crying in his ear, poor Tristin!

Gavin loves Tummy time and can hold his head up so well

Tristin doesn't like tummy time as much, he has a hard time with getting his up

Gavin

Tristin

Gavin looks like a little sailor in his striped shirt and white pants

Gavin of course is scared by anything at least that is what the look tells me

Tristin just going along with is all

Note the cute shirts both from Kooper, thanks Bailey! Gavin also had cute slippers on I love it!!!

Both seem to be ok in this picture, they finally realized that picture are a must.

The boys went for a full day of church on Sunday they where so tired after that so they took a nap on the couch with Kara. She had a busy day in nursery.

Tristin loved his hat and wanted to show it off

this is the boys waiting patiently while I finished getting ready for church. They love their bouncers.

Tristin loves to lay on peoples chests and Grandma like to have him there!

The boys have been smiling and coping faces a lot lately I love it so much. I love that they respond to the world around them and that they are happy! Today for V-Day we hung out with Rochelle, Kamden and Carter. Then the boys went to their first movie in the theatre, Spiderwick Chronicles. Tristin hated the loud noise and Gavin just slept through the whole thing. I want to say thank you to Rochelle for helping me get through a tough day is seems like I can look back on some crapy days and those where days that were saved by Rochelle. I know she doesn't realize it but if I need her I know she is there for me and I don't even have to tell her what kind of a day it is she just is a good sister. Of course I can say that about all my loving sisters, we take care of each other!!!
The best love is the love you give even when it may not seem like it is needed.

3 comments:

Bailey said...

I love, love, love the outfits! they look so cute. I am so glad you updated your blog so I can see the babies. I wish I lived closer so I could go to a movie with you all. Rochelle is very good at being there when we need her. She is amazing. I love you and can't wait until I get to come and visit again.

Ro's Lumpy Breast said...

Kendall I could tell in the pictures who the boys where. I was so excited about that. I was a little concerned yesterday when I couldn't tell them apart. Anyway I love all the pictures there are some really good ones. Well o.k. they are all good. I had a good time yesterday I hope you did thanks for coming. And did I hear someone say Bailey doesn't come visit enough.j/k We all love having you come visit Bailey.

Chauntel said...

wonderful pictures. thanks for posting. i love and miss you. the boys are going to be up around around soon aren't they.