Wednesday, February 20, 2008

2 months old

We colored Jillians hair today
Gavin in an attempt to smile!

Tristin whistling at the pretty girls on T.V.



This is Gavin's signiture look like on Zoolander

Trisin can't wait to talk so he can tell his mom how much he loves her!!!
Yesterday was the boys 2 month Birthday! We made Lemon bars this month to celebrate last month was Cinnamon Rolls. We like to have any excuse to make goodies. The pictures of the boys are from yesterday but the picture of me and Jillian is from today we dyed her hair a medium brown and she went and got it cut. She will have to post a finished product it is really cute. We try to stay busy everyday but I think that the boys are getting to spoiled and I end up hold one of them all day. I love these boys they are so different and I love that but I have to admit it would be alot easier to take care of them is they liked and dislike the same thing and if they would stay on the same schedule. It is starting to warm up a bit and so I decided to take the boys on a walk a couple of times but it is still to cold and it doesn't last long. Well I hope you enjoy the pictures and I'll try to post again soon! love ya all!!!




3 comments:

Chauntel said...

They are so cute. You look great. I bet they'll love going on walks with mom.

Niki Carter said...

You already look thin! I'm still struggling and mine is 16 months. Okay I know, it's not an excuse anymore. I love to see your pictures! You look like you are doing really well. The boys are so cute! Niki

Anonymous said...

It is so fun to have the boys here to hold and talk too every day. I love watching them grow and change. You do look good and you are a great Mom. Love mom