Sunday, March 2, 2008

smiles and sleep!


I wish that I could capture Tristin's face on camera. His whole face lights up but I like this picture it is pretty close.

I was really happy to find that I caught Gavin's smile on camera his smiles are like lightning, super fast!




We all fell asleep but at this point mom made me pretend to be asleep because I had already woken up, so I think I am a pretty good fake sleeper! What do you think?

I just really like Kara's face, and Gavin looks scared!

I love to sleep and it is hard to remember two months ago when I wasn't sleeping at night because my big belly and kicks where keeping me awake all night. I went out this last week to buy new jeans so I had at least one pair of pants that fit but unfortunately I bought a pair only to realize that I wished I had bought one size smaller, you still can't tell I have a butt in the new jeans and I already washed them so I can't take them back. Oh well, I think that there will be warm weather soon and I can start wearing my shorts which is ok with me. I love the warmer weather. Me and the boys go for walks which they like. It puts them to sleep, but I definitely need a bigger stroller then the single stroller Kim let me borrow.
I think that I am going to have to start putting the boys in separate cribs soon Tristin and Gavin like to wiggle and I think soon they will be rolling into each other. So I have the second crib set up just in case that day comes soon. I want them to sleep with each other for as long as they can but I don't want them to be bother each other. They got new soft blankets so I hope that they like them. I tried to use them last night but they still like being wrapped up at night so using the soft blankets don't work because it unwraps to easily and makes them wake up easier.
On Wednesday the boys will be 2 1/2 months old!!!! Growing up so fast! j/k!


3 comments:

Ro's Lumpy Breast said...

O.k. so I think if you would have put the remote down it would have been a better fake out. I love the pictures. I am sure the girls love them too. It is so hard I am sure to not see them all the time. I have to say I am glad I get to see them all the time. I can't get enough of them. They are good babies. Glad you are sleeping a more.

Bailey said...

Some seriously cute pictures. I love that they make faces now.

Chauntel said...

cute smiles!!! I bet you're doing such a good job of taking care of them. We've all, always said you'd be a good mom when the day comes. And now you are a mom and I bet we were all right. I wish I was there to see first hand. I still want to get you a gift. What do you need. A gift card would probably be the best gift ever right.