Monday, March 10, 2008

fUnNy FaCEs!


I love how sometimes when they lay next to each other they lock arms or hold hand even if just for a moment, and of course they don't really know what they are doing!!!

I moved them so that there heads where touching and I got a better response while taking their pictures, Gavin was cracking me up with his facial expressions. (Gavin left, Tristin right)





It seems that I hardly ever get pictures with me and the babies since I am always the one taking the pictures. Does anyone else notice this problem!

Our friend Lura Akerman bought the boys matching pajamas which we almost forgot about since some of there stuff is hanging up in their closet and I almost never go in there. But we did and little photo shoot in the morning when they where happy and this was the best picture. Even though they have been smiling for a couple of weeks it is hard to get Gavin to smile for the camera. But he is starting to smile a lot, which is good even though he is just as fussy as he is smiley happy. I think I hold them to much. I know I spoil them!!! But I started doing the Baby Wise method of eating, awake time, and sleep time and so far I love it because I know when they are hungry, tired and when they just need to be changed so on...
I realize that there are just a lot of pictures when I post, I hope that it is ok. I should post more often but even though I get some things done while the boys are sleeping I can't find time to post. I did get a little break today while their Dad Aron watched them for a couple of hours. It is nice to have a break where you know you don't have to do anything but what you need to do, so I thank Aron whenever I can get him watch the boys. Things have really improved since the first month and I wonder know what I thought was so hard back then! But I realize that things are always changing and we are always trying new things to make life easier. I took the boys to Wal-mart for the first time of Saturday and everyone was like "how do you do it, I can barely do it with one" I can honestly say I have no idea how I do it but it is with the help of good people that I don't go completely insane. Thank you to Mom, Dad, Rochelle, Ryan, Alexis, Tre, Kim, Aron, Jillian, Kamden, Cole, and even Carter and Kara, some of the branch kids and some people from church. I realize that I am blessed to have such great people to help and others who would help if they could.

3 comments:

Bailey said...

I love the picture of them locking arms, they just look like little buddies. They look so old from the last time I saw them. I am glad things are getting easier. I love you all.

Chauntel said...

Very cute pictures!! You're right, you are very blessed!! They are getting so cute and older looking.

Dusty and Amy said...

Kendall, you look beautiful and so do those handsome boys! You have been blessed by those little babies. They are adorable!