Monday, March 31, 2008

Birthdays and gifts


26, and counting! The Mud Pie was great!

Today the boys wore there church outfits that barely fit they are so big, but they look like big boys.

So on Saturday and Sunday I have been looking at strollers wondering if or when I was ever going to get one. Then yesterday I got a call from a girl in my ward who said that she bought a stroller off of CraigsList and that she wasn't going to need it anymore, at least not anytime soon and asked if I wanted it. So today she brought it by and it looks like it is brand new. It is a Peg Perego which is a really good brand! The first owner only used it like 4 times and then it hadn't been used since. I am so happy to finally get a stroller I don't even care that it was a side-by-side which I really didn't want but hey it was free and it is a good one that can be used for a really long time!!! I love gifts! I also had a great birthday, it was a very special day.

2 comments:

Chauntel said...

Happy Birthday old lady

Bailey said...

I love the new stroller, Now you can get out of the house whenever you want. That was so nice! Your cake looks delish, Who made it? Was is homemade I want the recipe.