Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thumb sucker and nail cutting


Mom pulled out the glass and decided that Gavin needed his finger nails cut. She ended up making him so mad he wouldn't calm down afterward, then she turns to me and gives him to me as if I wanted her to cut his nails and piss him off. I just told her if she wants to piss him off she can take care of him. Luv u Mom!

Tristin and Gavin have found their hand and all they want to do is suck on them. So Tristin has perfected the thumb sucking, which makes me sad, I really don't want him to be a thumb sucker. But it could keep him entertained for hours I'm sure.

1 comments:

Chauntel said...

My kids still scream and won't calm down after I cut their nails. Makayla bites hers so even though it's a horrible habit, for now I don't have to worry about cutting her nails. I love you Kendall and think your boys are giving cuter and bigger.