Monday, April 21, 2008

NeW ToYs & 4 MoNThS oLd


Excuse Gavin showing off his diaper. Something I never thought I would say but I guess we need to be more careful when the "dress" slides up!!!!

This toys is perfect for Tristin he loves to kick and when he kicks the blue pad the toys on top spin. Gavin just gets really scared everytime the toys spin so he doesn't like it as much.

This toys is totally for Gavin he loves to reach for things, like yesterday when he was reaching for my hair! Already! Really! And it's short, I am doomed!

We where storing these toys at Aron but decided it was time for them to be used, they love them for the most part, anything that makes noise Gavin's eyes just get big and he acts all startled! Tristin is still trying to figure out why I'm leaving him to play instead of showering him with my attention all the time so he seems to get bored after only a short amount of time. I assume that he will get better at it, if not I guess he is just my baby that demands more attention although I know that isn't true at all. They are both such hams and love to get others to smile at them they could do this for at least the whole day!!! Tristin especially loves to just look at people till they notice him smiling at them sometime it takes people a while but he preservers and usually is still smiling and holding eye contact when they notice him. Sometimes the person gets distracted but Tristin is still grinning waiting till they look back. He talks constantly, he wakes up talking and even takes breaks from eating just to say something, then goes right back to eating. Gavin is just so on edge all the time but when he is tired it gets really funny he either gets giddy and laughs really hard or he gets scared and starts to cry. The other day Gavin was so tired and my mom was holding him, all of a sudden Grandpa sneezed one of him nice loud sneezes and Gavin bless his scared little soul started to cry. It happened a few more times producing more cries and tears. It was pretty funny!!!

3 comments:

Chauntel said...

I love to hear all about their personalities. You'll be glad you kept up with this so you can remember all this when their older. I've never seen you so skinny. You look like you're in sixth grade again with short hair and long scronny legs:) love ya

Bailey said...

Fun I loved new toys almost as much as Kooper. Don't worry I am sure they will both like them and play in them all day. Kooper could only play in his jumper for 10-15 minutes before he was done but he grew to love it. Can't wait to come back and see you.

Anonymous said...

Good post.