Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sundays!


Thanks Aunt Chauntel for the awesome ties they where the talk of church on Sunday!!!

So I forgot to mention that 2 Sundays ago Tristin rolled over!!! I was so excited but he hasn't done it since;-(

They are getting so much better at tummy time they hardly even cry

So every Sunday I get really frustrated because I am trying to keep the kids on a schedule but they never want to help me out and wake up at the time that I plan for them to wake up. It just is to hard to plan Sundays! I just do what ever works best like last Sunday we just showed up in time for Sunday school! We might get better we might get worse we will just have to see.

2 comments:

Bailey said...

Cute pictures but you really need to go and get professional picture while they are still little. I want a picture to hang on my fridge. Maybe when I come back we can go do that. DO IT!

Chauntel said...

Sundays are always so hard to keep babies and kids on their feeding and sleeping schedule. Mom says you are doing great job at that (keeping them on a schedule) I love you and can't wait to see you and those cute babies. The ties look great, by the way.