Wednesday, April 23, 2008

golfing

Yesterday I was invited to go golfing, I have never been before, I think I have hit at the driving range once with my dad many years ago. But it was really fun! The guy we went with worked there and so we got to go for free. which is good since I was learning. But apparently not good because if people behind you think you are going too slow there get mad and complain to the Manager and so then you have to skip holes and get really rushed. Anyways it was nice to get out and do something active and fun. I am thankful that mom was willing to watch the boys.
Oh yeah, Gavin has finally caught up and rolled over twice yesterday. I was very excited, I realize that you aren't as excited the second time even though it really is the first time, if that makes any sense. But still exciting!!!

0 comments: