Wednesday, May 7, 2008

SleEp!


The babies actually spend a lot of time on the computer, they are going to be computer geniuses and become rich and take care of their mother. Wishful thinking I know!

I recently started keeping the babies unwrapped when they sleep it took a couple of days for them to really get used to it but Gavin loved it. Now they both love it and they actually touch when they sleep which is good except when they start waking up and kick or hit the other one and they wake up screaming, but it will just make them tougher, right!?

I am having a harder time keeping the babies from getting distracted when they eat, I am now determined to start with solids and formula because nursing just isn't working. Gavin a couple of time falls asleep while I am feeding him, so when I prop him up so I can burp them I look over and Gavin is fighting falling asleep sitting up. I'm not sure if I think its cute because he is sitting up or just because he is my kid and well lets not lie I do think they are the cutest twin boys ever!!!

2 comments:

Bailey said...

Are the babies balancing dad check book. Wow that is amazing! hey I remember when you took that picture of Gavin sleeping. They are too funny.

Chauntel said...

they are the cutest twin boys ever. what's great is i can say that and not be disloyal to my boys.