Monday, May 12, 2008

1st CeReAL FeEdiNG


Babies first bit, so what is the verdict? Do they love it or hate it?

Gavin loved the Cereal he ate it like a champ! It was fun to feed them something other than milk.

Tristin absolutely hated eating the cereal, It's funny I got kind of nervous right before I actually feed them wondering if they would like and eat it. So when I put a small spoonful in Tristin's mouth I was sad that he immediately started crying with the cereal just pouring back out f his mouth. He was very upset by the fact that I would put something in his mouth and then take it out(the spoon) even though he had the cereal in his mouth he hated it. I tried 2 more time and it always produced the same wailing cry of dissatisfaction! But at least one of them liked it right! Tristin will come around sooner or later, but he really does know what he wants and what he doesn't.

1 comments:

Chauntel said...

That's so funny. I don't know if any of mine did that. I waited til 6 months because it's so hard to teach them how to eat. And it takes awhile before their actually getting enough to make a difference. Good Luck!!!