Tuesday, March 18, 2008

sLiPpeRs!!

Last night we had a slipper party, which consisted of the twins wearing their slippers and me taking pictures. They also slept last night without being wrapped up in their blankets I just laid them down and put their blankets over them. They really like being wrapped up tight to sleep. So at about 12:30, 1:30 and then 3:30 they woke up. Before last night I was able to wrap them up and put them to bed and it was guaranteed that they would sleep till at least 3am. So I had to go in and put their pacifiers in their mouths and make them sleep a little longer. I want them to not depend on being wrapped up to be able to go to sleep. They are three months tomorrow so I decided that it was time to let them move more. So I suffer by not getting enough sleep but I hope in the long run the boys will be good sleepers in any situation;-)


3 comments:

Bailey said...

Love the slippers! i seriously can't rememeber Kooper transitioning to not being bundled. Probably because I was never very good at the whole wrapping him up tight thing.

Chauntel said...

Cute cute cute. Eventually they'll get too big and strong to be wrapped up tight as a burrito. I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.watch4milestones.org Best wishes, Samantha