Saturday, June 20, 2009

aqua tropics


These 2 tortoises roam around the store, I'm not sure if the girls where scarred.
Kamden holding one of the cute kitties, she was so good with them.

Kara has her own kitty already so she is a pro at handling them, although I'm not sure the kitties liked it to much!

There were some kitten's hiding in the hole and Gavin just kept trying to get them out, I'm surprised he didn't get a good scratch.

Tristin trying to give the kitten's kisses!

Dad came up with a good idea to take the grand kids to the pet store, Aqua Tropics! The kids loved the kitten so much and it was fun to see them so happy. They don't really let you hold the dogs for health reason. I was a little sad I wish the boys could have been able to hold the puppies. But the cats were cool, and the tortoises.

I realize every time I take pictures that I never have any good one's of Gavin so Tristin get more pictures posted just cause he sits still a little bit better then Gavin who seems to always be moving.

It was a good start to the summer!

1 comments:

Jillian said...

I con't believe it, eveytime I look at these pictures. They are growing like the most handsomest weeds!!!!! ^_^