Sunday, January 24, 2010

cars!





Cars has literally become an obsession! I took Tristin to Wal-Mart with me yesterday since Gavin was sick he stayed home, and we had gone to the little boy clothing section. He saw these hats and wanted one, but he knew that if he was getting one that his brother also got one so he made sure I had enough! We also saw gift set with Cars sleeping bag, Lamp, Night light and pillow. He brought me two of them just in case I wanted to get them for him and his brother. I had to explain that we weren't getting them and after a bit he decided that was ok and helped me put them back.
I really love these pictures, with messy faces, collard shirts and ghetto hats they look like truckers. Gavin loved the hat so much he wanted to sleep in it and take a bath with it on. I love these kids!

2 comments:

Bailey said...

Ha Ha they do look like truckers. I love it, they are so cute. I bet you have that whole movie memorized, I know I do from when Kooper was obsessed. I am glad he finally moved on.

Chauntel said...

Jackson went through that obsession also. I love the movie. I love their huge smiles.