Monday, January 25, 2010

Help!!!

I got on my blog today to see that I had 8 comments, Wow! Ok so who am I kidding I haven't even had 8 comments in even 5 post put together! :) I don't know why or HOW for that matter Chinese writing got on my blog. I guess they thought they would reach a lot of potential customers on my happening blog about twins! It is mostly advertisement I think, I haven't really looked at it but...How do I get it off and how do I keep it from happening again??????? I'm totally serious, someone who might know please help or any advise to get it off would be great. I thought for sure I could delete comments somewhere but I didn't find a thing. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

1 comments:

Bailey said...

I have the same problem all the time. It is becoming more frequent. so annoying. Just log into blogger and go to that post to edit and if you click on that post then it will pull up the comments as well, and ask if you want to delete them. select delete foever.