Friday, February 12, 2010

Another out with the old and in with the new...





Sweater! I took a hand-me-down sweater and used some scrap material to make a "new" sweater! I also made a scarf from some knit fabric it was way too much work, but that could be because I had no cutting board to use and the sewing machine sucked!!! All in all I think they both turned out good and I am happy! I have one more project but it might have to wait because I have several more important things I should be doing but don't really want to do, like writing a talk for next Sunday, and study for my entrance exam for the Nursing program, or taking care of my kids, or doing some school projects, or having a life. The last one I don't mind doing it's just not really easy. But I am going to a dance tomorrow night and so I feel I am doing my part in getting at least a little bit of a life!!! The part I don't want to do is have to dance with the awkward boys who are all going to be there and might ask me to dance. Because of course the really awesome guys will be on dates with their girlfriends for Valentine's day!!! =)

2 comments:

Bailey said...

Great job Kendall I love the scarf and sweater. Very crafty! Have fun at the dance, just have an open mind about the awkward boys. One might be your future husband!

Chauntel said...

Your scarf and sweater turned out so cute.