Monday, February 22, 2010

seven pairs


Tristin like to wear all the pairs of underwear that came in the package, so he puts all seven on and looks like he is waddling around.

Of course he thinks this cool to have ALL of them on. We haven't tried to potty train too much but Tristin seems to be into it more then Gavin who won't even sit on the toilet!

Tristin took this lovely picture! (I thought he was shooting lower so I ducted down, little did I know he probably would have had it just right, oops! It kind of makes me look like the queens head from THE MAD HATTER!)

I gave a talk yesterday on Testimony's. It was a good experience I felt good about it and I never really got too nervous. All in all I think it went well except I called my seminary teacher by the wrong name. But no big deal!!! The boys saw me walk up to the stage before church and they started to cry but they did well. I just sat up front laughing it was nice to sit up front where I could hear and see everyone. I told a friend that you know you didn't do well when you start to walk down after your talk and no one will look you in the eye. I guess people either felt bad for me and so they took pitty and told me I did well or I just might have actually done well, what ever the case it is done and I am happy. I had a busy weekend so this week should be better.

1 comments:

Chauntel said...

I'm sure you did great. I love all of tristen's underwear:)