Saturday, December 22, 2007

Babies here!!!




Can I just say that hospital stay is awesome, I wish that I was still there. But the babies are here they where born Dec. 19, 2007

Tristin Rodger 5lbs 15oz 19 1/2 inch
Time: 12:00 pm (noon)

Gavin Martin 6lbs 10 oz 19 inch
Time: 12:37 pm

I had trouble getting into the hospital to actually get induced but once there it went great. I was finally admitted at 12 midnight on Wed. and they started the induction then. By 5 am they where ready to come. I never felt any contractions, the nurses thought that this was pretty amazing. I was dilated at 7 when I finally got an epidural. Then went into the O.R. to deliver and was only in there for about 2 hours. We found out that the babies are fraternal not Identical! Which really surprised us but they look like brothers!!! Aron the father really surprised me when he cut the umbilical cord of Gavin, even better he cut it with out looking!!! What a man! After the hospital Gavin has been crying alot, but is a great eater. Tristin is so curious and wants to check out everything. He is my little guy I feel like he is so breakable being so small, but I have a feeling that they will both change so much in the next few weeks. I'll keep you posted.
Kendall and family

1 comments:

Rochelle said...

Thanks for updating. And thanks for finally letting us hold those very addorable babies. It is a good thing there are two of them.