Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Picking a birthday!

Yesterday we had a Dr.'s Appointment, the doctor let us decide on a Birthday for the twins! We picked Dec. 18th. So next Monday I will go to the hospital at 10 pm and start the inducing and the doctor thinks that they will be born the following day on the 18th. I'm not sure if I like picking a day to go into labor and be in pain but it is exciting to know that they will be here! So I guess 6 days and counting, unless they want to come on there own before that.

3 comments:

Bailey said...

Awww, I can't wait!

Linda Kirkham said...

Kendall, How are you doing? Rochelle mentioned a little difficulty. I'm confused (no surprise) somehow I thought you were having girls. It's that old memory of mine. I think boys are great. They are a lot of fun to raise. Those are great names you have chosen. I think you will be a great mom. You remind me of Grandma Schultz. She was a great Mom, very quiet and gentle. We will be thinking of you Monday and Tuesday it's a very special time. God bless. We love you. Aunt Linda and Uncle Carl

Chauntel said...

Can't you hold out 10 days so I can share their birthday:) Just kidding. So who will win the pie if they're born on the 18th?