Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mind Games!

The Hospital is so mean!!! I was supposed to go in last night to be induced but they called me at 8 pm and told me they had no room in the Hospital and no nurse to help me. So I was told to call back in the morning, today at about 10:30am and was told that Dr. Morrison wanted me in tonight at 5pm. Again I was told to call before to see if there was room. At 4pm when I called I found out that the Dr. had gone home sick and that another Dr. was going to get me started till Dr. Morrison came in the Morning. But because the other Dr. was already scheduled to do another induction at 9pm I have to wait till 8pm so that me and the other girl are close to each other so the Dr. isn't there all night. So now for sure I am going to finally be admitted tonight! Hopefully I can wait till my Dr. can make it, it would be really great to have him and not some guy I've never meet but with all the mind games I am ready and want the babies out. I didn't think so at first but when they called to tell me it wouldn't be as planned I was shattered. I promise the next time you hear from me I will be a mommy!

1 comments:

Linda Kirkham said...

Great! I'm waiting to hear. Love, Aunt Linda