Friday, January 4, 2008

I was Tagged(5 things you didn't know about Aron)


I was Tagged awhile ago but I have been so busy it seems like I have no time for anything. So I am supposed to share 5 things that no one knows about Aron.

1) Aron loves to travel and has gone to a lot of different places, It isn't the place that make it interesting it is what Aron is able to do with the time he is in each new place. He always has fun no matter what it is and can always finds the best things to do in each new place. He is a very fun person and loves to play.

2) Aron loves Animals!!! He has owned many different Animals, usually unique ones that no one else has. Currently he has an Alligator in a pond he made for him on his backyard, a huge snake that has it's own cage made out of the side of his built in Entertainment center and he has had many Blue Pitbulls, but is down to just one now. At one time he had Paranas. He mother recently informed me that he had lots of animals that he broght home over his years.

3) Aron has a house that he has been working on for the last couple of years and has made it a awesome Pad. He is forever cleaning it and keeping it up to date. He take pride in the work that he has done to it. He would be great at flipping houses.

4) Aron is a caring person that likes to give to people. He is easy going which helps, because he is very tolerant of people. If he is able to help someone he will. But he is level headed and never lets people take advantage of him. I think I like these things that most about him!!!

5) Most people already know this but he was determined to train as a UFC fighter and did all the things that he needed to make it happen, he is good at that. So two months ago after a month of training he fought a good fight but lost. But nothing deters him and is now training for another fight coming up in just a month or two. If you ask me I would never want to do what he does but I support him 100%.

I don't think that he ever reads this but I hope that he knows that I appreciate the things that he is willing to do and the person that he is. He is a great dad, and helps when and where he can.

0 comments: