Thursday, January 31, 2008

vacation, nope hospital stay!


So I ended up taking Tristin in to the Urgent care last week on Monday since my Doctor wasn't in. The doctor there told me to go to the ER and get x-rays of his chest done. At the ER they said that Tristin was the worst that they had seen at his age, his oxygen was low and he had RSV bronchitis. So we spent monday thru friday in the Hospital while Gavin was with his Dad. Then on Saturday after we got out of the hospital Gavin was admitted and Tristin stayed with his Dad.
I guess it is true what they say about everything happening in doubles. But I really can't complain too much because I ate really well and it was delivered to me. It was kind of like a little vacation. Only having one really not that much easier, you are already doing it for one so it isn't that much more to do it for two. Man I really missed my kids when they weren't with me.

It snowed while we where at the hospital really bad, I think it was like 9 inches but I could be wrong. So we didn't get many visitors with Gavin, which just means that we didn't get any pictures of him in the hospital. Luckily my sister Bailey and her son Kooper where able to come up from Utah and she came and kept me sane while I was in the Hospital the first week with Tristin.

1 comments:

Chauntel said...

You're doing great. I love you and I'm so sorry you had such sick baby boys.