Saturday, January 19, 2008

sick and tired

I really like the cleavage on this one, But of course Tristin is sleeping

Gavin is awake and alert like always

Tristin looking pretty tired


Gavin Suprised!! He is always getting startled


Today the Boys are one month old I am so excited for themt o be one month old. They have changed so much since they were born. I took some pictures the other day it shows a little of their personallity.
We where just finally getting used to the boys and we had a schedule. Then Tristin came down with a cold, it was just a little cough then yesterday it got worse. I tried to call the Dr. but of course she is leaving early. Today we finally got a humidifier so hopefully it will help so I can get some sleep.
I was so worried every time he coughed that I haven't been able to get any sleep. I was getting at least 5-6 hrs but it has been more like 2-3 hrs the last couple of days.

2 comments:

Bailey said...

He he they are wearing two of the shirts I gave them. I can't believe they kinda fit in them. Eww, sick not fun make sure you go into the doctor as soon as possible and make sure it's not RSV which they are high risk of. I love you good luck.

Chauntel said...

That's so funny. I love the pictures of the babies. Bailey's probably right. It just seemed like everytime I took my kids in they never did anything about a cough or runny nose. With yours being so small it maybe wise to go in. I also hate paying the co pay to hear they can't do anything. I love you and take care.