Saturday, November 1, 2008

stick 'um up!




I was in a protest Halloween mood until Friday night. Then I got to thinkin' that my mom has a great dress up box full of stuff, and she has 2 cowboy vests. One is a Sheriff and the other we made into a bandit with a bandanna. It was free and easy, we sat out on the front porch and handed out candy to the kids. They boys didn't like that I kept shutting the door each time the trick-or-treaters left, so that was improvising on my part. They loved seeing all the kids in costume but I think their favorite was trying to get the candy out of the bowl when I wasn't looking. Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Chauntel said...

How cute. I bet passing out candy was more fun for them then going trick or treating would have been. they look very cute!

Bailey said...

So cute! I love those lil' cowboys!