Friday, October 24, 2008

dancing???

Gavin has been so funny lately that I just had to share. There is this toy we got from Rochelle's family and it plays fun upbeat versions of "nick nack patty whack", "B.I.N.G.O." and "Mamma's gonna buy you a.." Gavin loves it! This is a mild understatement of love, he will dance to the music for very long periods of time. At first it was just kind of bouncing up and down, But has recently turned into this kind of shaking, rocking and bouncing. The video speaks for it's self, and he didn't stop for a long time he just kept right on dancing his own dance moves.

1 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hey Kendall, wassup! Wow your boys are so big now, and they're walking-that's awesome! I have a funny story to tell you when I played this video. Well call me when you are not too busy.

Vanessa