Monday, October 20, 2008

Poop Poop Poop!

Every feel like your kid poops a lot, well...this morning I hear my kids at 6:45am. This is a little early by about an hour. So I go in and Tristin is crying pretty hard. I didn't want to get them up quit yet so I didn't turn on the lights, with hope that I could pop the paci back in their mouths and go to sleep for a bit more. I walked to Tristin first and saw he was laying down so I put my hand down to him to pat his back and I got bare bottom? Weird, where was his diaper, then it hit me I didn't put pajama pant on then last night and since Tristin wakes up each morning with a poopy diaper it could only mean one thing. I turned on the light, and yep there it was smeared all over in his hair, on his face, all over his legs. Poop Poop Poop! so I have to quick put him in the bath, right, well, Gavin is screaming his head off and no one to help in sight. Crazy morning!!! My kids are poop machines I kind of feel like all I do is change poopy diapers.
I thought about taking a picture but I'm sure we all can imagine what smeared poop looks like or we've seen it in action before. Plus it was a little too crazy to get to the camera.

1 comments:

Chris said...

That's really funny! My sister has twin girls and we were just talking the other day about all the poop she has to change.:)