Thursday, October 2, 2008

SchOoL!!!

I finally started school, I have never been anywhere that is so diverse in age. There are so many younger than me and sooo many older than me in all of my classes. There is smoking, cussing, and even a little protesting(dress nice and walk around by yourself yelling insanities)Nothing will ever compare to my sheltered life on the BYU-Idaho campus. For those who don't know, there is no cussing, not even the immodest dress, which includes Flip flops, yeah I said flip flops are not allowed on campus, We said prayers in class and talked about how each different subject could relate to the Gospel. In contrast to that my teachers slam presidential candidates, cuss about this or that, and... there is no relating to any kind of gospel.
I am taking 13 credits. Developmental psychology, Speech, and Bio 100. I am so excited to be in class and learning again, it is good. I am busy and just came down with a cold along with the boys. so things are a little crazy, but everyone needs a little crazy! Right?!
The boys are 9 1/2 months now and teething like crazy, let me tell you when you have two it makes for some impressive stereo crying. They are still fun and are so cute together. I notice a little competitiveness in both of them. They both want on Mom's lap, they both want the same toy and play an interesting game of tug-of-war, they both want Grandpas food... You get the picture.

0 comments: