Saturday, April 25, 2009

School and other stuff

Since it's been 3 weeks since I've posted I think that it would be a good idea to post something. I am in school and taking A&P 1 right now along with Medical Terminology, Health and Wellness and a Yoga class at 6:50 am Mon. and Wed. It is wearing me out I can barely keep me eyes open in class. Since I have night classes that is probably not to bad, but I think my teacher thinks I am a narcoleptic and I sit in front row so it goes unnoticed I am sure! I love Yoga and am thankful that I have something to keep me sane. I actually dislocated my shoulder in high school and every once in a while it comes back to haunt me, so in Yoga on Monday I was doing a move that was putting weight on my arm and my shoulder popped out. Great! But I was back in on Wed. and it was fine I just need to be careful and not put to much weight on it.

Have I said lately how much I love having twins! I do, I really do I just wish I had more to give them. It is so fun to see them play together and laugh at one another. Sometimes I see them playing and I know that no matter how jealous they get one day they will be the best of friends. I try to imagine what it must be like to be a twin and I just know that it is something really special that unless you experience it there is no way to comprehend.

I can't wait to do so many things with them over the next coming years. Take them to a Professional game, the beach, fishing, camping, hiking, teach them to ride a bike, go to a movie, Disneyland, anything that at this moment would totally stress me out if I did but in a few years will be the greatest experience of my life, and theirs(I hope!).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing such a great job with Tristin and Gavin! It's fun to be so close and see your magic with them. They are a joy to us. It is fun to see them change and learn. It takes me back to when you girls were young and I love the memories. Mom

Bailey said...

I don't have twins but I am excited to have two boys, that can play together. I always wanted a brother! Let me know when you are ready to do Disneyland and we can go together. I am sure in 5 years we will be ready to go again.

KendalL said...

Disneyland in 5 years sounds about right. So wait having a big sister wasn't good enough for you! J/K I always wanted a big brother too!