Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring break!

Getting ready to go to church. Church is when it gets really fun! I can't wait for the boys to be old enough to be in nursery. I keep thinking they will be ok and then they have a complete melt down and we end up leaving church early. Just two and a half more months!!!

I tried to get this shot of Gavin, he just started kissing Grandpa's feet! I wish I could tell you what he was doing but I have no idea.

Tristin, Kamden and Gavin hanging out watching stuff on the computer.

Kara kept tackling Tristin, she was all show for the camera and Tristin is wondering what in the world is going on!

This week was spring break and it was nice to be able to hang out with the boys and play. Alexis was here all week and Grandpa was home, so there were a lot of time to play. It wasn't very good weather it rained and was really windy.

0 comments: