Sunday, December 13, 2009

Let it snow!


It snowed on Saturday and I say LET IT SNOW. I am finally done with school which means I really don't have to be anywhere driving in the nasty stuff so bring it on. Tristin really wanted to go outside to play in the the snow I kind of had to force all of Gavins winter clothes on and make him go out but once he was outside he was ok at least for a little while. He really is his mothers kid I hate the cold too.
I can't believe it snowed in Texas before it snowed here!
I finished with my classes and got two A's in Sociology and Native American History classes and a B in my A&P class. I'm pretty satisfied! Now on to better things like Birthdays and Christmas. The boys turn two nest Saturday on the 19th! I can't believe it is so close and I really can't believe it has been 2 years already. I wish they were still my little baby's even though this age really is fun! Actually who am I kidding I almost died when they were baby's and I am so glad they are older and more self reliant.
I will try to post some baby pictures in the next week just to reminisce a little about the good old days.

0 comments: