Wednesday, December 16, 2009

two years ago...

kisses!
Tristin is wide awake and Gavin is snuggled in for a nap!

Chauntel and the Boys 5 days after they were born

Rochelle with both babies on her lap. Blue is Gavin and red was Tristin
The littlest santa's, and not very happy about it

Big and uncomfortable and just big. My hospital experience was very interesting I think every one can say that but I will never forget the strange looks we got from nurses as the guys tried to make me laugh!

In the hospital, I was still trying to figure out who was who and which one I had just fed, Baby A or Baby B!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

AAAWWWWW! I can't believe its been 2 years! They were so cute and they still are. See-ya Saturday!

Anonymous said...

What little blessings they havae been. I can't really remember them being so little. Where did the two years go? Mom