Saturday, December 19, 2009

Power Wheels and a Happy 2nd Birthday


Gavin on his new quad! He drive's me crazy cause he can't just push the button and go he has to push and let go over and over so he never gets anywhere, Frustrating!!!

Tristin is a natural and he even can even ride it standing on the seat, although it isn't encouraged!

I think that the video below explains just how excited they were and although they didn't almost pass out or scream outrageously it was still fun to see their faces when they saw them for the first time! Pure joy of a child! Almost made me cry, yes I said almost!!!

2 comments:

Chauntel said...

I can't believe their two and I've only seen them a hand ful of times. It makes me want to cry. I can't wait to hold everyones babies (and toddlers) !!!!!! I love you and I love the videos. Thank you.

Jillian said...

awwww. that is super sweet. I'm glad we are home so we can see them more!!!!