Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks day!

I actually don't really care for St. Patrick's day. As a mother I think it is a little bit more fun. Next year maybe a little more fun when they can really understand. Gavin was already dressed this morning and didn't have any green on till Grandma reminded us, so Gavin's green shirt had to go over his Blue and Brown striped shirt!
I realized today at school that it is actually kind of cool to dress up for the Holidays. I was wearing green and thought no one else would be, but to my surprise many kids had green on. One kid even had on as much green as you could possible wear. I am so cool!!!
Cousin Carter brought his Baseball glove over today and Gavin really loved that. At first Carter didn't want to share his glove but when I asked him too help Gavin and show him how to use the glove he was very helpful. Uncle Cody was really nice and pitched balls to Tristin, who actually does really well hitting a big ball. Gavin got really mad when it was time for Carter and the glove to go home so I thought it would be a good idea to get the boys there own glove and baseballs(tennis balls). The boys are snug in bed with gloves and balls tucked in tight!!! I didn't have time to get pictures since it was time for bed when we got home from the store. Maybe tomorrow.
I am almost done with school only a test tomorrow and a final on Monday. I am very ready to be done!

0 comments: