Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Potty Training Double time...HELP!



I am officially finished with my Associates Degree and so my days will be filled with other things besides memorizing Muscles and Bone and Bacteria and Viruses ...instead I have decided what to do with all the free time. I am going to have too try to get the boys Potty Trained!!!
I know I am crazy! I think it will be crazy if I can do both kids at the same time. But I guess if crazy Kate (John & Kate Plus Eight) can do 6 kids (three at a time) then I can do 2. Except one little thing I have never done this before. I haven't had the pleasure of potty training a toddler. So I am asking for HELP !!!
If you have any advice about potty training that would be great. Even if it was a girly experience or a singleton kid experience, I will take what I can get. I expect lots of messy briefs and lots of crying, if its me and not the kids I am expecting that too! Just the crying part and not the messy underwear!
Thanks
A Crazy Mother who is asking for it!!!

2 comments:

Bailey said...

Good Luck! My only piece of advice is once you commit to potty training stick to it, and do not for any reason go back to diapers, it is confusing for the kids.

Chauntel said...

totally true. only start if your ready. i think mom's being ready is more important than the kid being ready. don't get mad. just be consistant.