Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tea Rose Flower and Romantic Cardigan





Tea Flower and Romantic Cardigan
The flower is made of recycled jeans it was a very long and frustrating project. It shouldn't have been so bad but I didn't have the right kind of jeans so then I had to re-cut out the pieces using better quality fabric. It has a pin on the back so it can be added to necklaces, or pinned to a shirt, it could even be worn in your hair. I am glad to have it finished.

The Romantic Cardigan was easier, all you have to do is find an old usable cardigan or a new cheap one from the store. I actually bought one since I realized that I don't really buy very many cardigans. I saw that this same cardigan is on sale for $15 at Target. Then I added Lace and made ruffles out of ribbons. I had to make a few changes from the original design.

I have to say that I found both of these on this great blog by a girl, Sachiko, who likes to take old things are make new things out of them. If you want to take a look go Here it is a fun blog I just wish I had little girls!

1 comments:

Jillian said...

I love love love it!!!! way to go kendall!