Saturday, June 28, 2008

Babies First Swim


Tristin was not happy about getting his feet wet so he just sat on the side and chewed on a floaty while Gavin was playing in the water.


Eventually Tristin let me put him in the pool! But only so he didn't touch the water!

We went swimming yesterday at a big pool with a friend. Tristin was so tired by the time we got there he just cried and fell asleep in my friends arms(so CUTE!) But Gavin sat in a floaty toy and watched to older kids and laughed, it was fun. So we tried today to get them to LOVE swimming but it was about the same results. The bottom pic is of Gavin rolled on top on Tristin, They loved it for about 1min. then it was enough... get me off. The other pictures where cute but they where blurry so I didn't want to show you. But they were smiling and laughing at each other.

2 comments:

Chauntel said...

Oh my goodness. How cute. I think all kids are a little weirded out by swimming the first few times. I love the picture of them on top of each other I don't know anything that is much cuter than that.

Bailey said...

That looks like a fun pool whats Tristans deal? Just kidding he will get used to the water and soon you will not be able to get him out. That last picture makes having twins so worth it. So cute. When did they get so chunky? love that stage with all the baby rolls.