Wednesday, June 11, 2008

MoRniNgs


The boys are starting to out grow this but in the mornings they will wake up anywhere between 5:30 and 8:00(more recently). I, after a sleepless night, am really tired and after they eat I would usually put them right back to bed and they would sleep another 2-2 1/2 hours more before they needed to be feed again. But recently they need to stay awake longer after they eat other wise they will wake up after 1-1 1/2 hrs. So after they eat in the morning I will put them back in their crib together so that they can play and I either read or sleep on the couch in their room till they get fussy and its time to go back to sleep. Are you following me here it is a little complicated I know but trust me it works!? These morning hours when they are awake and so happy are some of the best time I have ever had. I am not a morning person but to see them interact with each other is so precious!!! So earlier this week I put them in their crib together so they could play and I laid down and read my book. They were talking a little and Gavin of course was being a little fussy. Then I realize that they are quiet. For those of you who have kids you know that when things get quiet it means somethings bad more than likely. Well because I know that my kids can barely roll around they probably aren't doing anything that is bad. But this quiet moment peaked my interest enough to get me to get up and see what was going on. It was so adorable. Gavin had rolled over enough that he was snuggling with Tristin and had falling asleep. I am pretty sure Tristin was also asleep but I knew I had to get a picture so when I opened the door I think it woke up Tristin. Although he also could have been awake and had just given up and was laying down either way I love that he was looking at me with a big smile like it was totally normal to have his brother on top of him. I also have a video of the boys interacting a little it is also a morning shot which is fun but we will see if it works I have been having some trouble with the videos.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love The Videos!!! Mom