Saturday, August 2, 2008


I put Gavin in the seat, with hope that he just might figure out how to jump in it. But I was trying to find something on the tv to watch and when I turned around he was just laying like this I started laughing so hard and he just smiled back at me.

The boys only want the toy that the other one has. There could be 20 toys around them and they want the one the other has. Gavin will even come from the other side of the room just to get Tristins' toy.

At my last WIC appointment they told me that I needed to try giving the boys cups so we have tried it a few times. They finally figured it out after I put some juice in the cup instead of just water, before that it was a chew toy.

Tristin started making this face, we will pretend that it is a kissy face for my sake!

One of the mom's that our mom babysits for bought these cute outfits to me, they look like sleepers but who knows I thought they where adorable playing around in the same outfit. They really don't wear the same outfit at the same time because I believe that they need to be seen a individuals, and one way to do that is to wear different clothes and have different hair cuts. I realize that they don't even know at this point but when they look at pictures of them in the past I hope that they will realize that I have always seen them as their own personalities. Gavin the fun loving and full of energy baby and Tristin the laid back, happy, content, with a little attitude on the side baby.

2 comments:

Bailey said...

I can't believe how big they are getting, I was just there. I can't wait to see them in Seattle.

Chauntel said...

Your boys are so cute. Thank you for posting pictures. It would be more fun to hold them, but this will do for now.