Tuesday, August 19, 2008

tv and bath time



We moved from one at a time baths to taking it together. I am happy to say that this is something that I have kind of looked forward to and it is just as great as I thought it would be. Now I look forward to the day that they can bath them selves!!! It was so hard before because I was having to bath one while the other, sensing what was about to happen and not wanting to be left out, would start to cry and wail. So I would have to listen to a crying baby while furiously bathing the other baby, who loved it and would want to stay in a little longer, but because I didn't like listening to my baby be so upset couldn't let it happen. They love taking a bath, although I see that we need covers for the bath nozzle so they don't hit their heads and they need non-slip pads on the bottom of the tub or something similar. Any suggestions???

Again a great picture of Gavin watching TV. It is a funny day when Gavin stops to do anything for longer then 10 seconds. Or maybe he just likes Arby's! I think he will like TV but will also be very distracted, kind of like his cousin Cole.

1 comments:

Vanessa said...

OMG Deion does the same thing, he'll just stare at the t.v. sometimes and there's no getting through to him-i freak out cuz i think it's a sign he'll become a couch potato or something